FEAST on This!
What do you get when you combine a renowned, regional hotbed of seafood and a month-long marathon of fun foodie events? Introducing FEAST! Tofino-Ucluelet… a culinary celebration and collaboration of local chefs and restaurants, fishermen, activities and accommodation.
From May 8 to June 4, 2011 enjoy “boat-to-table cuisine” and seafood inspired action like:
- 50 delicious events including wine festivities and free on-the-dock festivals spotlighting salmon, crab and spot prawns
- 12 feature restaurants with great value set-price menus for $29, $29 and $49
- Local chefs tag-teaming with 9 Guest Chefs from “A” (for Angus An) to “Z” (for Peter Zambri)
- Air specials and activity offers including fishing charters, whale watching and hot springs excursions
Orchestrated by Tourism Tofino and the Tofino-Ucluelet Culinary Guild, it’s a seriously mouth-watering line-up of local bounty awesomeness.
We’re excited! So as for where to hang out when you’re not eating and carousing, Pacific Sands is a proud accommodation partner supporting all-things FEAST! with a 2-night package including a welcome bottle of wine on arrival, dinner at Shelter Restaurant or Spotted Bear Bistro and more. Check out our FEAST! Tofino package.
Sounds like back-to-back-bliss-at-the-beach! (Yes, and a lot of b’s… including book soon.)
Post a Comment:
- beach bbq
- beachfront tofino accommodations
- chesterman beach
- Clayoquot Sound
- cox bay
- cox bay tofino
- feast tofino
- kids camp
- ocean view tofino accommodations
- pacific sands beach resort
- pacific sands tofino bc
- pacific surf package
- redcan gourmet
- surf sister
- the pointe restaurant at wickaninnish inn
- tofino accommodations
- tofino activities
- tofino bc
- tofino events
- tofino packages