Beach 'n BBQ - Catered Events May 18 & 25
The only thing better that the slap, sizzle and smell of a BBQ is enjoying it at the beach! Add to that someone ELSE doing the cooking (and clean-up) for you and your family so you can relax, watch the surf and enjoy a refreshing libation… and you’re now in the range of BBQ nirvana.
Staying with us during FEAST! Tofino-Ucluelet? This spectacular May 8 to June 4 culinary festival is taking on epic proportions of foodie fun with 50 events and climbing. So we’re celebrating FEAST! and kicking off BBQ season with Catered Beach ‘n BBQ’s on Wednesday May 18 & 25 at our beachfront Gazebo.
Come meet Chef Derek Sandercock, a local catering rockstar and the culinary mastermind behind Addictive Foods. Here’s what Chef Derek has on the menu May 18 & 25:
- Grilled Wild Pacific Salmon with Maple Butter Sauce
- Grilled AAA 7oz Sirloin Steak with a Red Wine Jus
- Spanish Style Grilled Corn on the Cob with Zesty Lemon Butter & Parmesan Cheese
- Caesar Salad with Garlic Asiago Vinaigrette
- Sesame Noodle Salad with Julienne Carrots, Peppers & Green Onion
Quite a mouth-watering line-up at just $29 per person.
The Kids’ Menu includes corn-on-the-cob, the above salads and a choice of a hamburger or hotdog – slam-dunk favourites at $13 per child under 12.
As always, intoxicating ocean views, fresh breezes and laid-back Tofino vibe included.
To reserve your BBQ seats at the Gazebo, contact Guest Services at 1.800.565.2322
Post a Comment:
- beachfront tofino accommodations
- chesterman beach
- Clayoquot Sound
- cox bay
- cox bay tofino
- feast tofino
- ocean view tofino accommodations
- pacific sands beach resort
- pacific sands surf shack
- pacific sands tofino bc
- pacific surf package
- raincoast education society
- redcan gourmet
- surf sister
- the pointe restaurant at wickaninnish inn
- tofino accommodations
- tofino activities
- tofino bc
- tofino brewing company
- tofino events