Take Your Pick of Upcoming Festivals & Events
Besides the natural attraction to Tofino’s majestic old growth rainforests, long sandy beaches, and endless crashing surf, it’s also a hotbed of annual festivals and events. From celebrating shorebirds and colourful public markets to world-class food & wine festivals, Tofino’s activity line-up over the coming months is non-stop fun.
- The Tofino Shorebird Festival May 4 to 6 spotlights the thousands of shorebirds that pass through the area on their annual migration. Like confetti in the sky, it’s something to see!
- On May 19, Tofino’s Public Market kicks-off from 10am to 2pm every Saturday through September 29 including live music. True to their “Make it, Bake it, Grow it, Gather it” slogan, this busy market showcases local artisans, wild harvesters, and beautiful produce. A perfect way to shop for provisions for your in-suite kitchen! Easy peasy, local and delicious.
- FEAST! Tofino from May 18 to June 2 offers 16 days of culinary events showcasing local seafood including guest chefs, dock festivals and restaurant events. On Friday May 18 & 25, Pacific Sands is hosting Beachside BBQ events in our beachfront Gazebo. Which means Chef Tim May of RedCan Gourmet will be preparing a delicious surf & turf buffet menu steps from your door! Be sure to reserve your seat soon.
- The 10th Annual Tofino Food & Wine Festival June 1 to 3 spotlights the best of BC when local chefs collaborate with winemakers from the Okanagan, Lower Mainland and Islands. The main event is held at Tofino Botanical Gardens, a sell-out every year.
- Canada Day celebrations on July 1 are also a popular jump-start to the summer complete with a skate competition, live music, cake-cutting and fireworks in Tofino harbour.
You can find more info on upcoming events and festivals in our Calendar of Tofino Events.
Pick your dates, book your Pacific Sands beachfront accommodations and get in on the fun!
Post a Comment:
|[ Previous ]||[ Back ]||[ Next ]|
- beach bbq
- beachfront tofino accommodations
- chesterman beach
- Clayoquot Sound
- feast tofino
- kids camp
- ocean view tofino accommodations
- pacific sands
- pacific sands beach resort
- pacific sands tofino bc
- pacific surf package
- raincoast education society
- redcan gourmet
- surf sister
- the pointe restaurant at wickaninnish inn
- tofino accommodations
- tofino activities
- tofino bc
- tofino events
- tofino packages