And We’re Live!
Not only are we gearing up for a busy spring season, we’ve also been doing some digital spring-cleaning. Welcome to our new website—a bolder, better online experience showcasing the ‘wow’ of Tofino, starting with a new video through the eyes of children staying at Pacific Sands, and all the wide-eyed wonder that comes with it.
From the simple joy of biking on the beach to a good old-fashioned s’mores roast, this new video—by Shift Strategy + Design and Alterna Films—captures kids playing and exploring in Cox Bay and around the resort.
Watch the pure delight as they run and jump over logs, skip in the sand and peer into a tide pool. Then grass angels on Pettinger Point as they all gaze up to watch an eagle being carried by Pacific Ocean breezes.
Wild, free, and not a cell phone in sight.
And that’s exactly how kids and families have been enjoying Pacific Sands for generations.
More to explore on our new site:
- Expanded Accommodations section with new images, features/amenities at-a-glance, and easy online booking.
- Easy-to-navigate Our Resort area including resort services, a new resort map, pet friendly info, and Tofino activities.
- The new, improved Offers area highlights the latest getaway packages, including extended spring savings on our Storm Watching Package through May 10th.
- New Surf section spotlighting Canada’s #1 surf beach, and just how surf in/surf out Pacific Sands is.
- New Family section on planning a stress-free beach adventure, complete with free summer Kid’s Camps.
- New Romance area focused on what makes Tofino such a hot spot for weddings and spontaneous romantic escapes.
- New, online Shop featuring our collection of popular west coast apparel so you can feel like a Tofino local anytime you want.
Hope to see you and your family soon! Meantime, help us spread the Tofino love and share this post on the social links below.