Welcome to the Pacific Sands Beach Resort Blog where we share local stories, happenings and what matters in Tofino BC, our spectacular corner of the world.
- January 26, 2017Every season is uniquely spectacular in Tofino, but when it comes to spring, count on fresh breezes and even fresher ideas for Spring Break with activities to meet every family’s wish list. From the arrival of 20,000+ migrating Grey Whales, to the Pacific Rim Whale Festival, we think you’ll agree that the March line-up of Tofino activities on and off the resort sounds like a great time for some good old fashioned family bonding.
- December 28, 2016What does your perfect Tofino wedding look like? Sand between your toes and refreshing Cox Bay breezes? A shaded ceremony under a majestic rainforest canopy? Or an intimate setting on Pettinger Point surrounded by the pounding Pacific? With so many spectacular Tofino vantage points to choose from, we suggest some (romantic) research at the January 28th Tofino Wedding Fair.
- November 22, 2016If you've yet to experience our new onsite Surfside Grill, you’re in for a treat on your next visit. From fish & chips and fish tacos, to burgers, seafood chowder and catch-of-the-day specials, this sister site to Tofino’s wildly popular Wildside Grill is serving up fresh, fresh, fresh, classic beach food year-round. Guests are loving the convenience steps from their suite, but for the ultimate answer to “why cook we’re on holidays?”…catering is catching on.
- September 22, 2016While it’s officially the first day of fall, Tofino has declared an “Endless Summer” with Surf Season in full-throttle. Whether you’re an enthusiastic soon-to-be surfer, a seasoned wave-rider, or happy spectator, Tofino is where you want to be for kicked-up waves and events now through October!
- August 2, 2016With a bustling, new seaside kitchen and a steady stream of beach food-lovers, Surfside Grill is settling into its new Pacific Sands location. As the sister site to Tofino’s wildly popular Wildside Grill, commercial fisherman Jeff Mikus and chef Jesse Blake are enjoying their new Cox Bay vantage point, complete with Saturday night BBQ events and the odd whale sighting.
- July 4, 2016Commercial fisherman Jeff Mikus and chef Jesse Blake’s Wildside Grill has been a favourite eatery for locals and loyal visitors for over 8 years. From an upscale twist on seafood, to unique meat dishes sourced from Vancouver Island farms, their Outside Break parking lot location has earned raving fan status – including us. Which is why we’re SO excited the boys are days away from opening Surfside Grill – a sister location right here at Pacific Sands.
- May 31, 2016You know when you take a photo of a spectacular nature scene, wildlife in their habitat, or high-action sports… and you feel like a pro shooting a National Geographic moment – and then you look at it and realize you didn’t quite capture it? Actually, not even close. Then you look at professional photos that are so remarkable, they make you stop and stare. Count on experiencing waves of moments like those when you see Jeremy Koreski’s collection of Canadian coastal images that are so captivating, you feel like you’re participating.
- April 27, 2016The boat-to-table philosophy behind Tofino’s 6th annual FEAST festival (May 6 – 22) is about to get very literal with a Chef’s Long Table event right here at Pacific Sands on May 12th. From a spectacular beachfront tent and looooong table for 75 lucky diners, to a 6-course meal paired and prepared by 11 local and visiting chefs, it’s an ambitious, al fresco dining experience – and we’ve got tickets.
- March 31, 2016The rugged, sandy shores of Tofino and Pacific Rim National Park recently earned national and international accolades for beach awesome-ness, and so on behalf of the Tofino area, we humbly pull-up-a-log and say thanks!
- February 29, 2016Can words describe the first breaths of spring? Let’s try: Spring is that knowing feeling of longer days, shifting breezes, and promising blooms that we inhale with eager anticipation. Sounds about right? That feeling is building in Tofino, especially with Spring Break, Easter and all the whale festivities in March, but it’s April we’re spotlighting for all its fun, earthy events and activities.
|[ Previous ]||page 1 of 9||[ Next ]|
- beach bbq
- beachfront tofino accommodations
- chesterman beach
- Clayoquot Sound
- cox bay
- cox bay tofino
- feast tofino
- kids camp
- ocean view tofino accommodations
- pacific sands beach resort
- pacific sands tofino bc
- pacific surf package
- redcan gourmet
- surf sister
- the pointe restaurant at wickaninnish inn
- tofino accommodations
- tofino activities
- tofino bc
- tofino events
- tofino packages
Sign up for news & specials