Welcome to the Pacific Sands Beach Resort Blog where we share local stories, happenings and what matters in Tofino BC, our spectacular corner of the world.
- January 26, 2017Every season is uniquely spectacular in Tofino, but when it comes to spring, count on fresh breezes and even fresher ideas for Spring Break with activities to meet every family’s wish list. From the arrival of 20,000+ migrating Grey Whales, to the Pacific Rim Whale Festival, we think you’ll agree that the March line-up of Tofino activities on and off the resort sounds like a great time for some good old fashioned family bonding.
- September 22, 2016While it’s officially the first day of fall, Tofino has declared an “Endless Summer” with Surf Season in full-throttle. Whether you’re an enthusiastic soon-to-be surfer, a seasoned wave-rider, or happy spectator, Tofino is where you want to be for kicked-up waves and events now through October!
- March 31, 2016The rugged, sandy shores of Tofino and Pacific Rim National Park recently earned national and international accolades for beach awesome-ness, and so on behalf of the Tofino area, we humbly pull-up-a-log and say thanks!
- February 29, 2016Can words describe the first breaths of spring? Let’s try: Spring is that knowing feeling of longer days, shifting breezes, and promising blooms that we inhale with eager anticipation. Sounds about right? That feeling is building in Tofino, especially with Spring Break, Easter and all the whale festivities in March, but it’s April we’re spotlighting for all its fun, earthy events and activities.
- August 27, 2015Kids rule and ride at the 2nd Annual Bruhwiler Kids Surf Classic – an epic day dedicated to the hearty and hardcore little surfers that live for surfing! Free, fun and open to kids aged 0 to 18, it's an awesome family day at the beach.
- June 25, 2015When you’re a surf-town like Tofino, surfing means many things. To locals it’s a culture, a religion, a performance art on a moving, liquid stage. To visitors it’s an escape, an adventure, a bucket-list check mark. The common denominator? Fun. Which is exactly what we were thinking when we took a second look at how we could turn an old Resort cabin into a Surf Shack. What better way to celebrate the easy, breezy lifestyle of Tofino than a seaside surf hang-out?
- April 30, 2015Chances are your kids are already counting the sleeps until school’s out, so if summer vacation planning is still on your to-do list, how about a family playdate at the beach? From spectacular Clayoquot Sound adventures to the simple pleasure of a Cox Bay tide pool, come see why Pacific Sands Beach Resort is a consistently top-ranked Tofino hotel on TripAdvisor.
- March 30, 2015Beyond iconic magazines, National Geographic has been mesmerizing millions of readers with remarkable stories, scenes and discoveries from around the world for over 125 years. Which is why a recent travel feature showcasing our humble little town has us gobsmacked. Not only did Tofino make National Geographic’s Top 10 list for Best Spring Trips 2015, it was also the Reader’s Choice Winner with a spotlight on whale watching.
- February 25, 2015Ahhh... the promise of spring is upon us with Spring Break just around the sweet-smelling corner. The days are getting longer, the blooms are getting brighter and the whales are doing their thing, right on cue. Whether you’re staying with us during Spring Break or thinking about it, here's a line-up of Tofino happenings to make this year’s family getaway unforgettable.
- December 31, 2014With the busyness and indulgence of Christmas behind us, the post-eggnog countdown to 2015 is on. Whether you’re headed to a shindig with streamers or heading to the living room with a bowl of popcorn, New Year’s Eve is a time to reflect on the past year and look forward to the next. As we look back on another memorable year filled with new and returning friends and guests, we’re especially grateful for this incredible part of the world we get to call home.
|[ Previous ]||page 1 of 5||[ Next ]|
- beach bbq
- beachfront tofino accommodations
- chesterman beach
- Clayoquot Sound
- cox bay
- cox bay tofino
- feast tofino
- kids camp
- ocean view tofino accommodations
- pacific sands beach resort
- pacific sands tofino bc
- pacific surf package
- redcan gourmet
- surf sister
- the pointe restaurant at wickaninnish inn
- tofino accommodations
- tofino activities
- tofino bc
- tofino events
- tofino packages
Sign up for news & specials