Welcome to the Pacific Sands Beach Resort Blog where we share local stories, happenings and what matters in Tofino BC, our spectacular corner of the world.
- November 29, 2011As our legacy of guests will attest, part of the adventure of coming to Tofino is the road-trip. From check-lists and packing to travel logistics, it takes some pre-planning. But with value-added bonuses like our new BC Residents’ Bonus Package, it doesn’t have to be an Amazing Race episode.
- October 10, 2011It’s all about big waves and girl power this week with the kick-off of the 2nd annual Queen of the Peak women’s surf competition. Presented by Surf Sister and Shelter Restaurant, the short and longboard competitions are set for Oct 15 & 16. With $1,500 cash and a spanky new surfboard up for grabs, it’s a celebration of Tofino’s unique women’s surf culture including fun festivities for competitors and surf fans all week long.
- August 9, 2011How great would it be to know your summer vacation next year is covered? That all you have to do is pick your dates, travelling compadres, pack, and enjoy the ride to Pacific Sands. That’s the idea behind our Win a 2012 Summer Vacation Contest. Stay with us between August 25 and October 6, 2011 and you’ll be automatically entered to win a 5 night vacation next summer for up to 6 people in a 2 bedroom Beach House.
- April 27, 2011The only thing better that the slap, sizzle and smell of a BBQ is enjoying it at the beach! Add to that someone ELSE doing the cooking (and clean-up) for you and your family so you can relax, watch the surf and enjoy a refreshing libation… and you’re now in the range of BBQ nirvana.
Staying with us during FEAST! Tofino-Ucluelet? We’re celebrating with Catered Beach ‘n BBQ’s on Wednesday May 18 & 25 at our beachfront Gazebo.
- March 30, 2011What do you get when you combine a renowned, regional hotbed of seafood and a month-long marathon of fun foodie events? Introducing FEAST! Tofino-Ucluelet… a culinary celebration and collaboration of local chefs and restaurants, fishermen, activities and accommodation from May 8 to June 4.
- February 22, 2011March is a celebration of many things… the arrival of spring, more daylight, new blooms, and all-things-fresh. It’s when Mother Nature takes her coat off and exhales a deep, warm breath. In these parts, March is also all about whales… lots of them actually because March is when we celebrate the arrival of over 20,000 grey whales as they migrate north from the Baja Peninsula, up our coastline on their way to Alaska.
- February 10, 2011Nothing against Hallmark but it’s Valentine’s Day every day at Pacific Sands. We offer our Pacific Romance Package year round for a reason. Day after day love stories unfold here, and it’s been that way for decades. So hopeless romantics that we are, we decided to have a “Tell Us How You Met Your Sweetheart Contest” on Facebook. We invited fans to post their story… the “most-liked” story with the highest number of votes would win a 2-Night Romance Package.
- November 30, 2010Some might call the torrential winter rains that come with a rain forest downright nasty. Others might say getting caught in a winter storm is unlucky. Talk to a Tofino local or seasoned tourist and you’ll see eyes get wide with anticipation. In fact, storm watching is an attraction in these parts. A natural phenomenon you truly have to see to believe.
- October 12, 2010When do you know it’s time for your family to head to the beach? a) You double book play-dates;
b) You haven’t had a mom/dad date in…?; c) You’re texting the kids in their bedrooms from the kitchen; d) Your dinner table is starting to feel like a reality TV show; or e) All of the above (?) The good news is family time is reality at Pacific Sands where quality down-time is as routine as it is downright therapeutic.
|[ Previous ]||page 3 of 3||[ Next ]|
- beachfront tofino accommodations
- Clayoquot Sound
- cox bay
- cox bay tofino
- feast tofino
- ocean view tofino accommodations
- pacific sands beach resort
- pacific sands surf shack
- pacific sands tofino bc
- pacific surf package
- raincoast education society
- redcan gourmet
- surf sister
- the pointe restaurant at wickaninnish inn
- tofino accommodations
- tofino activities
- tofino bc
- tofino brewing company
- tofino events
- tofino packages
Sign up for news & specials