Welcome to the Pacific Sands Beach Resort Blog where we share local stories, happenings and what matters in Tofino BC, our spectacular corner of the world.
- December 28, 2016What does your perfect Tofino wedding look like? Sand between your toes and refreshing Cox Bay breezes? A shaded ceremony under a majestic rainforest canopy? Or an intimate setting on Pettinger Point surrounded by the pounding Pacific? With so many spectacular Tofino vantage points to choose from, we suggest some (romantic) research at the January 28th Tofino Wedding Fair.
- November 22, 2016If you've yet to experience our new onsite Surfside Grill, you’re in for a treat on your next visit. From fish & chips and fish tacos, to burgers, seafood chowder and catch-of-the-day specials, this sister site to Tofino’s wildly popular Wildside Grill is serving up fresh, fresh, fresh, classic beach food year-round. Guests are loving the convenience steps from their suite, but for the ultimate answer to “why cook we’re on holidays?”…catering is catching on.
- August 2, 2016With a bustling, new seaside kitchen and a steady stream of beach food-lovers, Surfside Grill is settling into its new Pacific Sands location. As the sister site to Tofino’s wildly popular Wildside Grill, commercial fisherman Jeff Mikus and chef Jesse Blake are enjoying their new Cox Bay vantage point, complete with Saturday night BBQ events and the odd whale sighting.
- July 4, 2016Commercial fisherman Jeff Mikus and chef Jesse Blake’s Wildside Grill has been a favourite eatery for locals and loyal visitors for over 8 years. From an upscale twist on seafood, to unique meat dishes sourced from Vancouver Island farms, their Outside Break parking lot location has earned raving fan status – including us. Which is why we’re SO excited the boys are days away from opening Surfside Grill – a sister location right here at Pacific Sands.
- January 7, 2016When the vision for your destination wedding is beachfront and intimate, imagine saying ‘I do’ on spectacular Cox Bay in Tofino, steps from your beachfront suite. Experience the possibilities at the Tofino Wedding Fair on January 23. But first, here are some planning tips for your Tofino beach wedding.
- January 28, 2013According to Hallmark and the tradition of Valentine’s Day, ‘tis the season for a little extra romance. At the risk of sounding overconfident, when you’re as stunningly beautiful as Tofino, it’s romantic every single day here. But out of respect for Saint Valentine’s philosophy and the magic of love, we thought we’d shine a spotlight on just how amorous it gets with the following 10 romantic things to do in Tofino (in no particular order):
- September 26, 2012Some things just go together naturally – beaches, weddings and love. Imagine getting married on a majestic beach dotted with sand dollars, Pacific breezes, sand between your toes, and misty surf – you can’t write that picture, but you can do it here. Which is why we’re so excited to be part of a Beach Wedding Dream Team. The perfect trifecta of blissfully easy beach weddings combining our all-suite Tofino accommodation beachfront on Cox Bay, professional wedding planning, and onsite catering. Somebody queue the whales and violins!
- beach bbq
- beachfront tofino accommodations
- chesterman beach
- Clayoquot Sound
- cox bay
- cox bay tofino
- feast tofino
- kids camp
- ocean view tofino accommodations
- pacific sands beach resort
- pacific sands tofino bc
- pacific surf package
- redcan gourmet
- surf sister
- the pointe restaurant at wickaninnish inn
- tofino accommodations
- tofino activities
- tofino bc
- tofino events
- tofino packages
Sign up for news & specials