Welcome to the Pacific Sands Beach Resort Blog where we share local stories, happenings and what matters in Tofino BC, our spectacular corner of the world.
- February 27, 2018Have you ever taken a boardwalk stroll to Pettinger Point? The magic of the whimsical, wooden trail as it weaves through a towering canopy of old-growth forest. Massive, moss-covered trees lining the meandering path like gnarled, yet welcoming gatekeepers breathing the same intoxicating air you are. Sound about right? Well, for a limited time you can purchase a part of Pettinger Point with your own personalized boardwalk plank.
- December 28, 2016What does your perfect Tofino wedding look like? Sand between your toes and refreshing Cox Bay breezes? A shaded ceremony under a majestic rainforest canopy? Or an intimate setting on Pettinger Point surrounded by the pounding Pacific? With so many spectacular Tofino vantage points to choose from, we suggest some (romantic) research at the January 28th Tofino Wedding Fair.
- August 2, 2016With a bustling, new seaside kitchen and a steady stream of beach food-lovers, Surfside Grill is settling into its new Pacific Sands location. As the sister site to Tofino’s wildly popular Wildside Grill, commercial fisherman Jeff Mikus and chef Jesse Blake are enjoying their new Cox Bay vantage point, complete with Saturday night BBQ events and the odd whale sighting.
- March 31, 2016The rugged, sandy shores of Tofino and Pacific Rim National Park recently earned national and international accolades for beach awesome-ness, and so on behalf of the Tofino area, we humbly pull-up-a-log and say thanks!
- April 30, 2015Chances are your kids are already counting the sleeps until school’s out, so if summer vacation planning is still on your to-do list, how about a family playdate at the beach? From spectacular Clayoquot Sound adventures to the simple pleasure of a Cox Bay tide pool, come see why Pacific Sands Beach Resort is a consistently top-ranked Tofino hotel on TripAdvisor.
- March 28, 2013Tofino’s surf culture continues to surprise and delight warm water surfers as profiled in this CNN iReport video. Check out travel reporter Tracy Bymoen’s candid interviews with locals to get the scoop on what makes Tofino’s surf scene so special.
- beachfront tofino accommodations
- chesterman beach
- Clayoquot Sound
- cox bay
- cox bay tofino
- feast tofino
- ocean view tofino accommodations
- pacific sands beach resort
- pacific sands surf shack
- pacific sands tofino bc
- pacific surf package
- raincoast education society
- redcan gourmet
- surf sister
- the pointe restaurant at wickaninnish inn
- tofino accommodations
- tofino activities
- tofino bc
- tofino brewing company
- tofino events
Sign up for news & specials