CALENDAR OF TOFINO EVENTS
- Tofino Shorebird FestivalApr 29, 2016 - May 1, 2016
Did you know that Tofino is one of the best places in western Canada for bird watching? Every year, the Tofino Shorebird Festival celebrates the annual migration of the thousands of shorebirds that stop here to feed and rest as they make their impressive journey from South and Central America northward to their Arctic breeding grounds.
- FEAST! TofinoMay 6, 2016 - May 29, 2016
Pacific Sands is proud to be an event partner for the annual FEAST! Tofino - May 6 to 22. A boat-to-table celebration of seafood so fresh and so sustainable, that the festival is Oceanwise endorsed.
Take your pick of culinary events celebrating our ocean's bounty including guest chef dinners, dock festivals and beach shindigs.
- FEAST Chef's Long Table EventMay 12, 2016 6:30 pmJoin us for our first ever FEAST Chef's Long Table for 75 lucky diners!Time: 6:30pm - 9:00pmLocation: tented beachfront on the lawn at Pacific SandsIncluded: 6-course paired dinnerFeaturing: 7 local chefs partnered with 4 visiting chefsPrice: $110 per personReserve your seats! Call us at 1.800.565.2322
- Tofino's Public MarketMay 21, 2016 - Sep 24, 2016
The Tofino Public Market Society presents Saturday Markets, May to September on Tofino's Village Green.
“Make it, Bake it, Grow it, Gather it” is the market’s principle. Vendors of all ages include local artisans, home bakers, market gardeners, and wild food harvesters. Organic and B.C. grown produce is most welcome. Non-profit organizations are also encouraged to participate.
Both locals and tourists alike enjoy visiting the market, held on the Tofino Village Green, at 3rd and Campbell, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Music, food, and surprises add to the fun, festive atmosphere.
The Markets provide a forum for Tofino artisans, artists and performers (and visiting vendors from across Vancouver Island and beyond) to showcase their wares.
In a festive atmosphere with fresh food, live music and other activities, visitors and locals can shop and peruse from vendor to vendor.
Come down to the park and check out what people are making, baking, growing and gathering.
- Rip Curl Pro Tofino 2016May 27, 2016 - May 29, 2016
This is Canada’s national surfing championship, right on Cox Bay! Take in the weekend of competition from the beach.