CALENDAR OF TOFINO EVENTS
- Mushroom Picking SeasonOct 1, 2014 - Nov 14, 2014
During the fall months in Clayoquot Sound mushrooms grow in abundance in our local rainforests. Mushrooms are an essential part of the forest ecosystem. They provide food for animals and even help plants grow. Mushroom picking can be a great pastime while visiting the coast but pickers are encouraged to have knowledge of safe fungi for consumption, tread carefully, leave over-mature mushrooms behind and not pick in rare ecosystems and forest reserves.
- Daylight Savings Time EndsNov 2, 2014 - Nov 2, 2014
- Roy Henry Vickers StorytellingNov 8, 2014 - Nov 9, 2014
Roy Henry Vickers will be storytelling at his gallery in Tofino on Saturday November 8th and Sunday, November 9th, 2014 at 11:00 am daily. Come listen to Roy's stories of legends and his life and times on the west coast. Autographing will follow from 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm.
- Clayoquot Oyster FestivalNov 12, 2014 - Nov 15, 2014
The Clayoquot Oyster Festival is a celebration of the abundance and beauty of the sea. With over 50,000 gallons of Pacific oysters harvested annually In Clayoquot Sound, oysters give us lots to celebrate. This year marks the 18th year these deliciously slippery bivalves take a bow at this fantastic festival. From restaurant events with oyster masters and wine pairings to oyster farm tours that families love, the whole community comes together to toast and indulge.
- Cougar Annie Tales!Nov 27, 2014 3:30 pm - Nov 28, 2014Location: Clayoquot Sound Community Theatre - 380 Campbell StKatrina Kadoski is back in Tofino for 2 great nights of entertainment!
Info: 250 266-0133 or 250 885 7100
Tickets: $12 stu/sen/$15 (adv.) -
Green Soul Organics & Mermaid Tales Bookstore
or at the door $15 /$18(door)