PACIFIC SANDS BEACH RESORT VIDEO GALLERY
Send us your Pacific Sands video footage!
Please fill out the submission form and upload guest videos here.
- This video features 3 unique perspectives on what Tofino means to these true Tofitians: Tracy the Baker, Catherine and her family of ocean adventurers, and Matahil, a Tofino-born-and-raised Coast Guard.
Published on April 2, 2013
- Fresh seafood is an integral (and delicious) part of the Tofino experience, whether you're a visitor or a resident, like Flo Besson. Originally from France's Burgundy region, Flo explains his experience of living in Tofino and why it's so "insanely good". Follow him up Lemmens Inlet with oyster farmer Derek Arnet for a taste of West Coast Flavour.
Published on Apr 29, 2013
- Join lifelong Clayoquot Sound resident and whale watching guide, Misty, as she raises her family and shares with visitors the spectacular wildlife, whales, marine life and scenery that make up Tofino's backyard.
Published on Aug 16, 2013
- It's the place to be on Saturday, May 24 2014. Tofino's Fourth Street dock is always buzzing with movement - but especially during the annual Feast Tofino Dockside Festival. It's all about boat-to-table food culture, and it doesn't get any fresher than in Tofino. Meet Tofino and visiting chefs with their seafood-based dishes of the day, community food and research organizations and educational activities seasoned with live music... and more!
Published on Apr 17, 2014
- Learn about the spectacular activities, sights and opportunities that Tofino, British Columbia has to offer.
Published on July 1, 2009