- Specials + Packages
- Our Resort
- Book Now
- Amenities + Services
- Food + Beverage Services
- Tofino Activities
- ALWAYS A TOP RANKED TOFINO HOTEL
- BEACH BLOG
UPSCALE COMFORT AT SPOTTED BEAR BISTRO
With its downtown meets laid-back Tofino vibe, Spotted Bear Bistro is known for its upscale comfort food–the kind of food that makes your stomach growl.
Situated on the edge of Tofino Pacific Rim National Park near Clayoquot sound, Pacific Sands Beach Resort showcases some of the most spectacular and breathtaking scenery in the world.
We invite you to share your getaway with some local wild-life with our Pacific Adventure Package. Watch majestic black bears roam the ocean shores from the safety of a boat. Hang out with whale pods from the comfort of an enclosed cruiser with outdoor viewing deck or an exciting zodiac. And don’t be surprised when a friendly seal joins you on your kayaking tour. Choose your quest, bring your camera and leave the rest to us.
- Your choice of beachfront and ocean view accommodations
- Unlimited DVD movies and popcorn
- Adventure Tour for 2 (whale watching, bear watching or kayaking)
- Upgrade your package to a 6 hour Hot Springs Cove Day Tour for an additional $30pp
Package prices per night*:
Spring Season (May 1 to June 30) - from $273
Summer Season (July 1 to Sept 5) - from $389
Autumn Season (Sep 6 to Oct 31) - from $278
Storm Season (Mar 1 to Apr 30) - from $259
- An additional $2 Marine Mammal Research Fee will be added per person; required for all motorized tours.
- If you take advantage of the Hot Springs Cove Upgrade (see above), a BC Parks user fee of $3 will be collected at the Hot Springs.
- Package is not available from Nov 1 to Feb 28.
Have some dates in mind? Call toll-free at 1.800.565.2322 for more details and to book now. Please note this offer is not available for online reservations.
* Plus taxes; based on double occupancy per night, 2 night minimum stay required. Additional nights available.