- Specials + Packages
- Our Resort
- Book Now
- Amenities + Services
- Food + Beverage Services
- Tofino Activities
- TOP RANKED TOFINO HOTEL
- BEACH BLOG
TABLE FOR HOW MANY?
FEAST Tofino is gearing up for its delicious May 1 to 29 events including a Beachside BBQ at Pacific Sands on May 16...
Learn how to SUP!
Standup paddleboarding (SUP) – the fastest growing water sport on the planet – originated from early Polynesian heritage. Basically, you stand on a board similar to a surfboard and use a paddle to move through the water.
People of all levels are loving SUP for its relation to surfing, ease of progression and fitness benefits. SUP around Tofino offers quiet access to Clayoquot Sound’s majestic waterways and an amazing connection to nature.
Our Pacific Paddleboard Package includes lessons with Tofino Paddle Surf, local experts who enjoy providing an experience of a lifetime on Tofino's incredible waters.
- Your choice of beachfront and ocean view accommodations
- Lessons for 2 with Tofino Paddle Surf including equipment; lessons are 2 hours and are held mornings and afternoons
- Unlimited DVD rentals and popcorn
PACKAGE PRICES PER NIGHT*:
Summer Season (July 1 to Sept 5) - from $377
Autumn Season (Sep 6 to Sept 30) - from $300
Spring Season (May 1 to June 30) - from $260
- Group packages also available; please inquire for rates and details.
- Children 18 and under stay free.
- Package not available from Nov 1 thru Mar 1.
Have some dates in mind? Call toll-free at 1.800.565.2322 for more details and to book now. Please note this offer is not available for online reservations.
*Plus taxes; based on double occupancy per night, two night minimum stay required. Additional nights available.