Easter comes early this year and while we can’t guarantee bunnies at the beach, we’re rolling out a red carpet of fun activities and resort services.
FREE to our little guests and famous with our big ones, check out our Easter Kid’s Camp schedule:
- Saturday, April 7 – Easter Egg Basket Making & Easter Egg Decorating in the Gazebo; 10am to 12pm
- Sunday, April 8 – Easter Egg Hunt; meet at Guest Services at 10am
For the ultimate, easy dinner, enjoy ready-to-serve Easter Ham Dinner delivered to your door on Easter Sunday at 6pm by our fabulous mobile chefs at Red Can Gourmet. Like room service from Easter bunnies, simply set the table and serve.
What’s on the menu:
- mixed artisan green salad with maple balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 lb. honey mustard glazed ham
- rosemary roasted russet potatoes
- scallion yam mash
- steamed broccoli & carrots with butter
- fresh herbs for seasoning
- housemade baguette "so good you don't need butter"
- Granny Smith apple & raspberry crumble
Be sure to pre-order 5 days before you arrive by calling 1.800.565.2322 or email – just $140 for up to 4 people, $160 for up to 6, and $180 for up to 8. More on our convenient food & beverage services.
Want to explore spectacular Clayoquot Sound? We’ll also be happy to arrange adventure and wilderness tours with our world-class tour operators. From whale and bear watching to Hot Springs Cove tours, kayaking tours, sea lion tours and more, we’ll get you pre-booked and hooked up so you just need to show up. Consider our Pacific Adventure Package.
Call 1.800.565.2322 for more info and to book your beachfront Tofino accommodations.