- TOP RANKED TOFINO HOTEL
- BEACH BLOG
CHOCOLATE TOFINO LOVE STORY
Naturally, romance flourishes here year round, but we couldn’t let February go by without telling you about Chocolate Tofino...
Welcoming You and Your Furry Friends
Your furry family members are more than welcome at Pacific Sands Beach Resort. In fact, we make them feel right at home with dog dishes, treats and pet towels on arrival.
We even have pet wash stations for an easy, post-beach rinse. Convenient, biodegradable dog bags and disposal containers are also available.
Pacific Sands Beach Resort has been independently certified as a pet-friendly resort by the experts at Pets Can Stay, meeting and exceeding all the critter-criteria outlined under the program’s Standard Certification.
Call us toll free at 1.800.565.2322 to reserve a pet-friendly suite and enjoy bringing the “whole family” to Pacific Sands.
On behalf of the entire Guest Services Team we are pleased to welcome you and your Canine Companion to Pacific Sands Resort. In our attempt to make you and your pets stay with us as pleasant as possible, without impacting on the cleanliness and quiet enjoyment of our other guests, we would appreciate your cooperation.
- Limit of 2 pets per unit.
- Please register your pet at time of check in.
- Pets of non-registered guests are not permitted.
- Pets are permitted in "Pet Friendly" Suites only, if you are visiting friends or relatives staying at the resort please ensure that your pet does not enter other Suites.
- A one time charge of $40.00 per pet will be charged to your guest account.
- A $200.00 damage deposit will be taken upon check in. Your suite will be inspected by a staff member before your deposit is returned.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- Cox Bay is considered a public area and a Tofino By-Law prohibits unleashed dogs on all local beaches.
- Please pick up after your companion, doggy bags are conveniently located throughout the Resort.
- We would ask that you do not leave your pet unattended in your Suite for extended periods of time.
- Dogs that bark excessively, act in an aggressive manner or disturb other guests or resort staff will be asked to leave the resort.
- Dog rinsing and washing areas are provided for your convenience.
- We provide pet towels to dry your campanion.
- We request that pets do not sit directly on furniture or bedding.
- Pet owners are reminded that Cox Bay serves as a natural habitat to many migratory shorebirds and to please ensure their pet is under control.