When it comes to dream beach wedding settings, you could say Tofino and Pacific Sands specialize in dream fulfillment.
From beachfront accommodations, sandy shores, and non-stop waves in Cox Bay, to Pettinger Point and the majestic, meandering boardwalk beneath a towering tree canopy of ancient rainforest, Pacific Sands is a wildly romantic place to say ‘I do.’
Your Wedding Dream Team
As for the all-important details that make a destination wedding or elopement intimate, seamless, and stress-free, queue the planning professionals at Rare Earth Weddings & Events—our exclusive wedding planning partner—complete with your pick of packages.
“We’ve been organizing weddings at Pacific Sands for over 10 years,” declared Sheila Orchiston, owner at Rare Earth Weddings. “It’s such a magic setting; the perfect balance of raw and natural, yet so stunning.
“And there are so many outdoor backdrops to choose from to make it special, along with the onsite Rainforest Tent which is a spectacular place to have an indoor dinner or reception literally in the forest!
“Just like every couple is unique, so is every ceremony. We love creating customized nuptials, and are steadily booking through summer and fall of 2021, into 2022 and beyond.”
Rare Earth’s Pacific Sands packages—including Elopements for up to 6 people, and Weddings for up to 18 people (32 people post-COVID restrictions)—feature a variety of special planning and Tofino touches like:
- Initial consult with Rare Earth to go over vision and budget, create wedding day itinerary, discuss vendor options and special requests
- Full service wedding day coordination
- Outdoor ceremony location details; with optional covered indoor location
- Professional photographer and/or videographer
- Eco-inspired bridal bouquet and matching boutonniere
- Bridal hair and makeup
- Acoustic musician
- Signing table (if prefer over the natural elements as we love rocks and wood for signing the registry)
- Marriage Commissioner (and witnesses if required)
- Rainforest Tent reception venue–intimate private dinner with picnic tables, plates, cutlery, glassware, Edison lights, propane heaters, barbecue
- Personalized, artisan crafted wedding cake
- In-suite massage for two
- Beach picnic
- Sparkling wine
- Pacific Sands keepsake
Of course, exploring Tofino should be part of the adventure! And as a four-season outdoor playground, there’s no shortage of things for you to see and do as a couple, family, or bridal party. Simply ask our Guest Services team for assistance with activity planning, including:
- Surf equipment and lessons with our onsite Surf Sister
- Wildlife or flight-seeing tours
- Hiking and day trips
- Local artisans and galleries
- A delicious and renowned selection of restaurants and eateries
Ready to take the plunge and tell us about your dream Tofino wedding?
First of all, congratulations! Let’s get started by checking availability. Contact us with your dates, we’ll help you choose your beachfront or ocean view accommodations, and then put you in touch with Rare Earth Weddings.
Lead banner photo credit: Paul Levy