Name the New Tofino Vacation Home Contest
We need your help! We’re busy renovating a spacious 4-bedroom home to add to Pacific Sands Resort accommodations, and it needs a name. Enter your suggested name on our Facebook post by July 17, 2015 – the winner enjoys a 2-night stay in the new Vacation Home during 2015/16 Storm Watching Season!
Privately perched overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Pettinger Point and Rosie Bay, this spectacular new addition to Pacific Sands Resort accommodations is minutes from Guest Services and a scenic stroll from Cox Bay.
Distinctly west coast with an open, flexible floor plan, contemporary furnishings and unique Tofino touches, it offers a host of luxurious comforts and ample room for 10, including:
- 4 spacious bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms
- bright, fully-equipped gourmet kitchen with an inviting breakfast bar
- private office so you can relax and stay in touch with the office
- light-filled living room featuring a cozy gas fireplace
- non-stop sunset views from the patio and hot tub
- outdoor fire-pit for spontaneous s’mores roasts
- full laundry facilities and more
Fancy yourself a wordsmith? Take a shot a naming this new Vacation Home and you could be enjoying a 2-night stay with nine of your favourite Tofino fans this coming Storm Watching Season! CLICK HERE TO ENTER your suggested name on our Facebook post now.