FOOD + BEVERAGE SERVICES
The only Tofino resort with fully-equipped kitchens in every suite, Pacific Sands is made for big family dinners or romantic time for two.
When easy and effortless is on the menu, we offer a variety of convenient Food + Beverage Services:
As deliciously aromatic as it is convenient, swing by the Espresso Bar at Guest Services for specialty coffees, teas and hot chocolate to enjoy on your beach walk.
Hang out with other guests on our comfy couches or grab a newspaper, biscotti or other treats and head back to the comfort of your suite.
Espresso Bar open from 8am to 9pm daily.
- For the ultimate in culinary ease, we are pleased to offer Gourmet Express Delivery featuring convenient and complete menu options you can pre-order. Like room service Pacific Sands style, enjoy full-meal-deal dinners that require simple heating/cooking in your fully-equipped in-suite kitchen.Enjoy room service pacific sands style
We even deliver!
Breakfast Delivered To Your Door
Order continental breakfast to be delivered to your door during your stay.
- Orange Juice
- 1 Piece Fresh Fruit
- Hearty Homemade Granola
- Fresh Baked Good
$11.50 per person (+ tax)
Orders must be placed by 8:00pm the night before; delivery at 9:00am.
- Chef Tim May dons the tongs all summer long with our Beachside BBQ events. A perfect way to relax, enjoy the view and let someone else cook for the whole family!
Enjoy relaxed, seaside fun and a mouth-watering menu at our Beachside BBQ events.
Beachside BBQ - Gourmet Surf n'Turf BBQ Buffet
We're firing up the grills seaside in the Gazebo for our Beachside BBQ every Wednesday & Saturday in July & August starting July 5th.
Catered by RedCan Gourmet, this popular BBQ includes a buffet of spectacular choices (sample menu):
- Artisan Field Greens Salad, House Vinaigrettes
- Beet Root Salad, Balsamic Vinegar, Cilantro
- Baby Potato Salad, Grainy Mustard & Scallions
- Cumin Scented Couscous Salad, Vegetable Brunoise, Lemon
- Grilled Marinated Vegetables, Basil Pesto
- Charred Rare Albacore Tuna, Apple Cabbage Slaw
- Baby Arugula & Cherry Tomato Salad, Stilton Cheese
- Baby Gem Lettuce Salad, Caper Aioli, Grana Padano Cheese
- House Bread
- Oven Roasted Sirloin, Natural Pan Jus
- Traditional Native Salmon BBQ
$35 per adult | $17 per child
Plus taxes. Gratuities not included. Beer, wine and soft drinks also available for purchase (cash only). Prices and menu will vary for July and August seatings.
Please contact Guest Services for seating times and reservations 1.800.565.2322
- Need a salad dressing mixer bottle to whip up your favourite viaigrette? A stoneware baking/serving dish for your family's favourite casserole? How about a waffle iron for a delicious weekend brunch? Check out our Gourmet Pantry for additional kitchen gadgets, bakeware and appliances you can borrow during your stay.Tools, appliances & cookware for inspired chefs
We have most kitchen basics covered for culinary adventures during your stay but if you need something special, visit Guest Services to borrow any of the following Gourmet Pantry items.
Subject to availability:
Tools & Gadgets
• fine zester/grater
• 4-sided box grater
• ice cream scoop
• meat pounder/tenderizer
• rolling pin
• 32oz glass measuring cup
• hand citrus squeezer
• pizza cutter wheel
• salad dressing mixer bottle
• oyster shucking knife
• basting brush *
• garlic press *
• potato masher *
• salad spinner *
• seafood cracker set *
• leave-in meat thermometer *
Pans & Bakeware
• 7x11” pyrex baking dish
• 9x13” pyrex baking dish
• 9x13” stoneware baking/serving
• veggie steam basket
• 9” square metal cake pan
• 12 cup muffin pan
• 14” pizza pan
• 13” paella pan
• crab pot *
• roasting pan with rack *
• coffee grinder
• rice cooker (16 cup)
• waffle iron
• panini maker
• food processor (10 cup)
• crock pot (5 quart)
• electric hand mixer *
• blender *
• 7x14” porcelain platter
• 11x17” porcelain platter
• 18” oval family style salad/pasta
* Standard in Beach Houses & Signature Suites
- Out of eggs or butter? Like a ready-made lunch or lattes for your walk? From groceries and freshly frozen Vij's To-Go entrees to specialty coffees from Beans on the Beach Espresso Bar, you'll likely find just what you need at Guest Services.
In Resort Groceries
When you just want to “get here” and not worry about stopping to shop, we can help! From OJ, milk and eggs to bread and bacon, we have the basics to get your fridge stocked. A convenient way to provision your suite, effortlessly.
VIJ's Curry To-Go
Hand-crafted at world renowned Vij's Restaurant in Vancouver, these frozen ready-to-eat Indian dishes are freshly roasted with ground Indian spices free of any preservatives, artificial flavours, or colours.
Lunch & dinner Menu items:
- Coconut Beef Curry $12.00
- Chickpea Ginger $8.50
- Punjabi Lamb Curry $13.25
- Chicken Curry with Kalonji Spice $13.25
- Saag Paneer $8.50
- Punjabi Daal $8.50
- Chicken in Vij's Masala $13.25
RedCan Gourmet Pizza
Enjoy fresh, hot artisan pizza in the comfort of your suite. Perfect for fireside movie nights!Choose any 4 toppings:
Artichoke Hearts | Diced Tomatoes | Goat Feta | Chorizo Sausage | Ham | Prosciutto | Salami | Calabrese Salami | Pepperoni | Arugula | Mushrooms | Olives | Roasted Garlic | Red Onion | Roasted Red Peppers | Pineapple | Caramelized Onions
Includes cheese; additional toppings $2.00 each.
Small 10” $12
Medium 12” $18 or 2 for $32
Large 14” $25 or 2 for $44
Please call 250.725.2525 to order for pick-up.