TOFINO EVENTS + ACTIVITIES
Bring your camera and sense of adventure
Whether you relax at the Resort and let the day unfold, or venture out to experience Tofino’s celebrated food scene and year round events & activities, let’s help you get your bearings.
- Located beachfront in spectacular Cox Bay on the rugged west coast of Vancouver Island, British Columbia, there’s so much to do at Pacific Sands Beach Resort, we hope you can fit it all in!
- Sunset Trail Boardwalk through the rainforest
- Beach-combing around Cox Bay
- FREE Kid’s Camps July & August
- Gazebo BBQ and fire pit
- Surf fun with beach toys
- Games and puzzles
- 500+ DVD Library
- Daily surf lessons spring, summer and fall
- Guided interpretive walks
- Beach cruiser bike rentals for adults and children - May thru October
For parents looking to enjoy some worry free one-on-one time, we’re also pleased to provide babysitting and childcare.
- Tofino may be a small corner of the world, but our restaurants speak loudly in culinary circles. Just wait until you taste it.
Pacific Sands Beach Resort proudly recommends:
Ice House Oyster Bar - Perched dockside in a heritage building with a sunset patio, enjoy local, Ocean Wise seafood.
KUMA – Intimate, neighbourhood eatery serving humble, Japanese inspired comfort food, including share plates and a selection of sake.
RedCan Gourmet - Open concept kitchen with inspired west coast dishes for take-out; local favourite for catering.
Sea Shanty – First Nations seafood specialists with a renowned, adjacent art gallery.
Shelter – Boasting a sophisticated yet uncomplicated seasonal menu with a relaxed attitude.
SoBo – A recognized, local treasure showcasing simple, fresh, locally produced ingredients.
Tacofino - Poplular Baja fare out of an old film catering truck at the back of the Live to Surf parking lot.
The Pointe Restaurant at Wickaninnish Inn – Relais & Châteaux Pacific Northwest cuisine with a stunning ocean setting.
The Schooner – A premier seafood and chop house with over 50 years of celebrated history.
Wildside Grill Bistro – An eat-in/take-out eatery with a 'source to table' philosophy on food and an upscale twist on fish and chips.
Wolf in the Fog - With a focus on fresh, wild food, this bold, new restaurant features split-level dining options and an eclectic art collection.
Take Home a Taste of Tofino with our New Cookbook
In celebration of Pacific Sands Beach Resort's 40th Anniversary, Flavours of Tofino – a delicious collection of recipes from Tofino’s finest chefs and eateries – honours the abundance around us, and those that have shared memories around the table here for generations.
Available in Guest Services - $24.95